BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

updated updated........

so tired..dis two day keep going time square n sg wang...... lolz....haha...bought le so many thing....

but money gonna use so many too......poh chan la......wakaka.....

today my old friend asking me a question.....gt bf right now?

of course my answer is.....no no.......where will be la....nt ppl wan mah......

n i say that....i m been single....for 19 years n..duno how many month aldi..

so touch that..my friend say wan intro some guy to me....plz la...i dun wan ....

i more like natural to going on ba......scared scared leh........dun wan talk about those nt conclusion thing la

let talk about my problem......think quite few time......do i reli like dis course i m studying right now ah?

duno...quite confuse......or maybe yes or not.......but i knw that that is not my 1st choose....

haiz......duno la......sometimes.....i oso duno why so work hard for what.........feel that my life so sienz la..

haiz yo......who wanna be my psychology ...i need some chat........

0 comments: