BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

aiyo....

haiz...my write chinese de thing sob sob jor.......so cham la cant write chinese le.....wan exam la..wan skool holiday la.....duno is such happy or sad....dis exam i think is most pressure i exam la..maybe i aldi stop 1 year more after finish my secondary skool gua.......y skool muz exam leh.no nid mai good la......no nid so fan......haha.........when i small i got think b4..next time when i open de skoll became headmaster ..i will make a new rule.....new rule is.......no exam...jz gt quiz oni..haha...like tat oni interesting.do u agree?holiday la..i will being like cow la.........cause nid work mah.......aiyo....is de pencuri false la........steal my wallet...........sob sob..........now me wan work like cow.......talk dao dis wan so angry.haiz.......maybe tat is my fate ba........haha.......nw feel like wan eat bbq .......damn long time din eat so miss tat"pork"haha................so delicious.......haiz..
no 1 ppl wan accompany me eat........suan la......next time i go by myself ....haha..........cant waiting la.......

0 comments: