BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

dis recently i feel that all around me de friend change le.....haha.duno is good or bad leh........b4 that we have good talk...everyday no matter he work or off duty...he oso wont 4get to call me or even leave a short message ...erm..duno when started we close de relationship became stranger le.....tat day start we even those meet at sumwhere we oso pretend nvr c each other ..haha.......my friend oso say we sob sob de.......maybe is that problem we became like that ba......sori lo..until nw i still duno what is de problem..nw i oni knw that...i afraid that..a friend at begin so close with me...at de end suddenly dissapear.......if u wan dissapear u should gv me some signal...haha........dis recently i feel that evil come liao......he be friendly le.......i oso duno y.....will reply him de.....duno he sob i sob la......we 1day chat le....8 or 9 sms......lucky dis problem oni happen few day.......haiz.......i jz wan to tell u...sometime....aldi gown liao thing...aldi nt meaningful la.......i wont let myself turn back b4 de memory.....keke.........lucky i din sob sob dao work with him leh.......time reli cant c true how de person look like.....but i still wan congratulation. to u...u reli change a lot lo.........add oil ya........nw de me.......i jz will appreciate what i have......u......make me happy n sad...sob sob de....my friend tell me.....if she.......keke i jz knw that........if de thing is my.not matter how far it is.......de thing finally belong me oso....erm..b4 i think that.if both oso nt partner would .......maybe rite.....maybe i think 2 much ba.......suan la.......jz keep going on ba..............

0 comments: