BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

i duno y.......

u knw ar....i wait le 1day.......i though 2day can watch that movie de........hw knw that.........no go out lo........i though his so such wan watch with me de tim.......but he tell me .......haiz............i scared to ask him directly.....then mai round here there lo..........at de end......he din understand wat i wan talking about........angry lo..........i jz wan him say......ya i do........watch me la..like tat oni mah......even tat is nt true....jz kidding de i oso will happy de........i say wan watch other jz wan u..haiz.......u dun understand de la........duno y after his saying that.....my heart reli angry de la.....like something will happen de........hurt ar........aiyo.duno la..........watever it is la..........no hopeless no disspointed...............so i dun wan hope so many la.........nt use de..........u say that chat next time......i knw that next time is so long de la..........u happy then enough la...........i jz waiting oni la........who ask me is surplus de........i nid a ppl who care me de........but haiz........

0 comments: