BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

down down down

hot hot......dulan leh.......my mood so down down leh.......how can i cold down.......stupid de fellow ask me drink herbal tea...zha dao.....reli different channel de..........ish.........haiz..........gt ppl understand my feeling or nt........reli so difficult to find meh............yo..........haha.....i like him..he duno like me or nt...haha...special song.........no matter what it is...........i dun wan le.......i will delete his name in my memory.......ahha........but a new wan..........haha...........wah.........infront door.......lift........so nice leh he smile..........haha........i wan go n knw him.............hehe..............b4 de aldi nt much improvement then jz continue like that......i aldi say la..but he still duno knw...nxr mind ba..........nt any regretful le........

0 comments: