BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

feel wanna cry..........

tell me y..tell me y...........dis year cny i din go anywhere la...i think la.........cause last month aldi back hometown la..........n dis time my family still haven decide wanna go where....but i think no going anywhere la...sienz leh....dis Cny..who wana hang out with me..........ahha..lelong here.........after CNY....all be going to change le.......scared scared leh..........to plan a new environment.........knw notice that..........no far i think.........but maybe...ma fan at transport oni la...died la like dis wake early go take transport go skool..............daddy.........i nid a car.............i think ok to drive..........haha...last week...i can drive to mv leh............no nid worry.jz nid more practise........haha..........if i reli stay there shuang la...sadly is he cant drive tim....then i drive to meet him lo..............quite nice de........thank u...for accompany me when i sad...always me joke to me.......hehe..............i wanna fly..........plz take me......

0 comments: