BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

i duno wat is going on

haiz......few day din come here drop my mood la........so fan la dis recently.......feel like dun wan boader anything leh......all thing like tired leh.why......my lazy problem come liao.......stick at my mind..my body...is that a good thing........haha.....duno la...........sumtime i feel i m so useless leh........do wat oso cant settle.......tell me wat can i do..............work hard at de end gt nothing.....haiz.........
dis few day.....i skip stick at de game...haha.........dun wan thing so much mah.........i jz dun wan online at msn........cause i feel that......i dun like feel u giving me by nw.......argh.......so regret about that........maybe dis call the most familiar stranger.......haha........i cant remember that.........my mind still keep telling me.......i duno wat way can we be more closer lo.........when i come close.i feel like u wan run away.........izzit that my feeling telling me that is true.......keke..maybe rite.........if u wan run far far away,plz dun see back......i dun wan force u.........haiz..dis few day make me recorgnize that.....ish.......reli dun hope so much.......each time when my phone ring....oso dissapointed at de end........haha.......nt u.........haiz suan le ba........dissapointed at de end..............huhu...................reli de.if u wan run......plz dun look at back jz look forward nt nid think me la..........

0 comments: