BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

tat correct...

wah...formelly he so humor de wor..y now oni knw ya...hehe...he ask me wat can happy....i tell him happy dis word in my mind was nt arround de......cause dis happy aldi lost way 1 year le....tat i remember last year i think happy than dis year de ba........all ppl around me aldi missing le...thing aldi change le......maybe....i feel that i dun hv a longer friend de...nt so many jz few.....
maybe tat is my fate ba...the oni constant is...c....aldi wan 1 year le.....we still keep contact..share happiness or even sad.......haha..nt fair la...always is me gt problem...nt u......i dun believe u dun hv unhappy de thing lo.......thank u,tat sad time is u advice me..n gv me a support.......maybe that is i dun even knw u ba.......haha...mv gv us to knw each other de.....but i duno who are u leh....u knw my thing........reli unfair leh.....watever la...tat nt important le......important is happy time.......keke..........

0 comments: