BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

= = =

crazy soon.....i feel myself sot sot aldi......why my mind all of him ah........

think of his say de thing........always at my mind......fly here n there......died la........

my virus reli serious jor.........doctor i wan operation..........as fast as possible........

or gv me a cup wo wang qing shui..........forget everything........haha........

actually.....friend.....reli cant be forever de friend......nw quite agree geh.....girl n guy....

between nt ji mui at all....because both of them oso gt heart de mah..so..falling in luv..reli nt

a impossible......watever it is......dare to face is important........haha...fen fen..u are right......

i will nvr nvr easy to gv up.........maybe finally is nt i wan de conclusion......but at least i try a

veri best..........haha......

0 comments: