BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

last 3 day.......


haiz yo.......after few week holiday....i feel myself became lazy le.......yest...seeing my timetable came out......waisai......feel so dissapointed leh....n feel that nt more confident to study neh......


dis holiday veri veri veri veri.......sienz ah......haiz.......all those time oso spend at house.........sienz ah......i gt so long time din sing k...watch movie.........shopping......liao.......after din work job...here

save there save.......my life is worst............


lalaala.........1 year lo......did something change?ya maybe maybe........but actually change is good or nt.............leh...........duno leh............haha........


me ah..dis recently still ok la........ntg much special oso.........haha........i sure 1 day i will make u accept me......copy from sumwhere........wakaka..............

0 comments: