BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

happy bithday to me..............

thx friend.....all ur wishes..........early morning,mummy cook le.........zhang shou mee to our family

for our breakfast today..wakaka.........nt bad oso.........quite delicious..........xd........today plan like

usual....at nitez jz having dinner with friend..........nt much special..i guess..2day vip din come....

ish....early message me......wont come ...haiz...........nvr mind is okay.....keep going oni la..........

last year...gt some1 bring me next round.....i so miss u leh,my friend......would you come today?i

din not

ba..quite far from ur house......sumore u oso forget my birthday....lalala.suan le....dun dream dun

dream.........xd.........past de dun go...new de wont come..........haha........

next......i dun know should present u wat leh......think b4 geh..but all nt suit u leh.......haha.....

let me think think ya.......headache.......haha........watever is it la......hope tonite.........happy ending

lo..........

0 comments: