BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 22, 2010

haiz......hate hate hate

dis time i can accept jor...say seriously...i damn hate people..
ask them question dun even wan respon wan lo...spechless...haiz..
do u know..that feeling.....people waiting and waiting just for de respon..
wait le whole day....1signal oso elek..suan le..
``````````````````````````````
part 2
i rememeber last time i ask my friend...will u forgive who had hurt u seriously?
my friend say....NO NO NO...why? then she told me that..if he really love u..
he wont hurt u.....so she wont forgive...
and my answer....maybe yes maybe no...depend how he treat me lo....
cause i m scared....that is my answer...
watever it is....that is no important anymore la...
haha..i m waiting for other cake shop to open...
then dis time juz pretend..that all is my false....i let u go la..
actually my heart alot alot thing say with u last time...
why..always is me gonna do that...why nt u..that time...
u say u like me b4...would u work hard before..to let me know that...
no no no.....haiz.,..dun wan say that la ......someone d put a full stop there..

0 comments: