BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 8, 2010

sorry..break promise jor..

sorry to crimson ...i break my promise le...i really really cant..done it
u told me that after 1 week..is okay d....but i really cant la...
he told me that..dis world not just only got him la..ask me to put down...
find another wan..zha dao.. i oso know that la...but i just cant put down now mah.
he told me that..find a new one u will forget old one..is it ah...
then i should try lo...but how i gonna find wor...that is a problem...
then why you dun believe love anymore ah? still wan teach me a lot of thing..
wei..when we wanna meet out o...be my friend..quite long time d leh...
still duno who are u...
you know that..yest..he told me that.he with my friend meet it la...
actually i know la..just duno when there gonna meet...
suan la..not my business oso....yi..dis time...i feel that...i m okay leh..
is it..that is de 1st step ah...haha..good...improvement jor crimson..
ya lor..why u keep told me..dun so easily trust people ah?
i keep dun understand leh..tell me leh wei.....i wan know la...
i m happy that...although i duno you...but...u always be my rubbish bin to throw..
thank you...i like you told me that ....accept d he dun wan you...watever can do...
just accept it lo......dun go be cheap girl like no people wan you like that...
you not no beauty...is ur..timing haven reach yet...if reach..then wanna fan who i gonna choose..
i know that is lie to me wan.....am i not ugly...lol...lie me la..but i like that..i got keep it ..
zha dao...i like that....okok..crimson ..i will try that....leave it myself....
but..dis week my mood...still feel sad leh..just because him dun even wan find me anymore..

0 comments: