BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

achieve....work hard...

long time din update my blog jor...here i coming...hehe
wuwuwu..then end of 31 dec lo....welcome to 2011..
refresh back dis year quite alot bad thing happen on me lo.....
hope coming dis 2011 is a luck year for me.....
i wish 2011 my result will all pass...haha.........
step 2011 i m 21 years old jor..feel so old la....hehe...
i hope dis year got alot of suprise for me...
yest shit i naik thief car....but quite funny..thx.
actually o...i damn wish to tell you that...i din forget you...
my heart still belong you....and dis time...all has been changed..
you side forever nt belong to me...say seriously..i aldready stated
to accept ur got a partner la.....maybe long time jor ba...
so nothings jor....i believe that someone can replace u...but still duno the someone
when arrived..haha..watever la..temporary i need a break...for my heart....
do you believe forever love?reli gt such thing..hehe..i duno ....
now i m think....those night time study....cause now 21 years old jor...cant play la..
must started to think my future...
i wish that...i can have a own cafe....haha..impossible rite....
now of corz impossible la....but i will try to achieve it ...haha....

0 comments: