BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

nervous ----excited...........love..


arghh....next week result come out....died lo......nervous ah.....

what can do...pray hard lo.....hope de lecture pity me....let me pass la..

5 paper i most worry de paper is cost management.....hard dao...

good luck to me ....luck ah luck..........



sorry dad and mum.....now i only realized that....you both so care for me de wor...

hehe...espeecially my dad...sorry leh yest...i tot father din come n fetch me..after my finish de work..

lol..my hp la...suddenly low battery o.....actually early in the morning..i realized that my hp gonna died soon..

i tot..nobody will find me wan la...i think can survive until i m back...lol..stupid hp..

need dad...wait me 1 hour more....get nothing..paiseh leh....muakz.

haha..i m so excited....tomorrow...my leng leng car appear la....

thank dad...finally bought back..welcome 6612...<<

yest my father told me about the car accident in this recently......

walio.....he say dao so scary lo......feel that...drive car got...so scary meh...

he tell me that...i m de new driver...like just get a new licence...all thing need careful..

u know what i m told my father ah....i already left P jor.few month.......haha....

sumore sometime i got drive my bro car leh...so.i think ok than b4 lo...haha....

why all worry my drove skill ah...yuck..

my bro lo....when i m nt at home...he ask my mum..how about my drove car skill...

haha...harlo...1st time get wrong...does not mean...everytime oso wrong de leh...

after all de conclusion....my dad still need practice 1 or 2 month 1st...








0 comments: