BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 3, 2010

i love....

recently i like hear dis song...无眠(苏打绿i)so nice song lo.....so meaningful.....
like what my feeling....haha...i love that.....
yuckkkk...dis holiday reli reli sienz ah....stay at home...ntg to do leh.....
dis dec..i get a big suprise....love it too.......
hope dis coming christmas i m nt alone.......wakakaka...
suddenly refresh back.....last time i want get a car license if because of u....
i told myself ...i want drove to his place and "pok" u...haha...
remember that..that i think when i m form 4...suddenly jalan jalan...meet u...
refresh back...already almost four years ago...so fast....all has been changed lo...
but i still will keep my promise to go ur house "pok" u....haha..duno u still stay there ah..
next...i promise that.if i gt car i will find "i"yum cha.......haha.....phweee......
gv me sometime ya....ahha..i will done all i keep promise.....
now ah....erm...my promise...to "d" ah....got what ah....i think dun have gua..
i just know that...i promise him.i will change myself...haha..try to do--ing.....
let him...regret..kakaka...i can do it also.......sumore..i wont expert that" thing"
wei..seriously lo..reli got use wan wor....thank.......
haha..say all that still early la....wait me get "it" first..........muakzzz...i love dis dec.....

0 comments: