BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

yahoo....

finally i can do it la..although no unormal but i still do it leh...we everyday oso contact at least 1 day..few sms la..dis 2day..he din sms me le..i oso din sms him le..tat 2day i knw tat..actually..he not so care about me de la....suan la ba...at de begin i knw him tat time..i tell myself...no ppl will like me de...haha..now kena la...reallly not at all....i dun wan dreaming le....i wan wake up n face all my problem....haiz.........dis 2day my mood so shit lo....duno y...maybe holiday jz finish gua..my mood haven come back yet...hehe....tat holiday reli damn bored la...always do assignment..revision...aiyo...ppl holiday i still wan study n do many thing....duno wat de lecture gv us so many thing to do....aiyo...finally...jz on de way going finish la..haha...nt i lazy la..jz i cant get idea to write about tat ...i need somebuddy help.......who can help me...plz leave a comment to me....

0 comments: