BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

haiz.....

dis recently...buzy finding work leh....make my mood so down down down but nt tat down jz like mood nt too good.....haha........god help me.......i jz need salary high than there oni....i aldi enough la...haha........jan coming soon la....i hope that..next year i reli can run from there la.....i wan a new environment for my work....n hope my skool de exam result such all be fine....haha....sumore such hope at skool i can make many many friend la....keke....n.........secret.........
dis recently de me.....like so unnormal hor....like i hiding 1 thing leh..i oso feel it......but nw i think ok la.......we relationship....nt so close jor....like that maybe is good thing gua...he ask me gv up....but nt so easy to gv up de leh...maybe gt special thing happen....oh......haha......i still gt 2 more week skool la...no nid live my bored holiday la....have to say bye to my bored day la....off day i oso stay at house......play eat then zzzz..........i muz at add oil......25 dec.......haiz...no comment can say la........

0 comments: