BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i wan change my life........fate....

haha....but how to change my life ar......wat life i wan ar.......happy.....sad......or......no nid worry de life........haiz duno la.........dis year...refresh back i dun think that my life is happy la.........my wallet stole it le.......i oso duno.....my wallet gv ppl stole....tat day b4 it change my everything le.......my mind i oso.....next year i hope i have something special de........haiz..yo..yesterday my friend reli sob sob de.........he intro guy to me.......he scared i no ppl wan....... haha.......y we can so nonsense ar.......so happy have friend like u........we share eveything......yest u reli scared dao me leh......suddenly ask...i like u or nt.....but i knw that u are playing de......haha.....good idea next time.....i can do to my lover...keke...if that is nt my conclusion...i will nt so hurt la..........keke.........than i think i will gv up la......i dun wan force de happiness........i oso tamak de......i dun share with other de........blek...........




Delete It Cancel

0 comments: