BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

i duno wat is going on

duno y.me feel that something have change to my life..it is new year coming soon...haha...duno......after xrimas i have to prepare to skool la......b4 that i reli hope can early open skool de....haha......but nw maybe lazy gua...dun wan open skool 1st.....keke....after xrimas all be change la...y ar......we nt keep contact la.......sad......maybe he aldi gt admire la...4get me le.......haha......haiz..nw i oni knw...i reli surplus de.....he nt happy or face dao problem..he nvr share to me b4.....i dun nid be de 1st ppl u wan to tell ......i jz wan you....share to me oni mah.....like that oso cant....suan le ba.....dis problem i aldi put in my heart so long time le......suan le ba.....actually i aldi knw de answer la......or early knw that.....haha......

0 comments: