BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

wuwu...wu wu

y..i m change liao meh.......where i change wor..i still is me ar......haiz yo..dun say me like that mah...so sad de leh.......haha....watever wat i change.....i sure will remember u all de....ish......yeah....i save dao money la...so difficult de day..i can do it le.....haha.....so happy that.....hmm....but 2day top up la......he la..aiyo....dis few day din message him..reli feel that...so lonely leh......feel that nt more sunshine le...haha....where gt so serious wor......2day he early wish me leh...long time dun hv dis...warm le..haha....i like that time..can stop de time to me.......n sumore sleep de time......keke.....k la k la...is de time wake up la..lisun....wake up la......haha...gt 1 so funny de guy..reli so funny la..back we sit at there wait our family fetch us......haha..next time i gt ppl accompany me sit at there la...dis few day..he break time gt pass by leh...aiyo let him c dao where i work tim...aiyo....blek...blek.....i still waiting leh..my miracle leh...is it will happen...haiz..i think no la.......zzzzzz ba.....

0 comments: