BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

hmmm........

so tired leh...no enough sleep leh...my eye bengkak le....i feel tat.....now feel tat ...reli so fast goanna..to sleep leh........get old liao la....haha......i duno wat i wan le....reli duno...........i ask my friend...how i can find a bf.......sot sot de..say....treat ppl good..suffer urself...y leh...i still dun understand leh.........keke...maybe i stupid........i say to my friend...if i reli say tat......wat will happen..........my friend tell me...gt 2 happen...1 is...reject...1 is...agree...cheh..i oso knw la...but at de end..i choose le...din answer........cause...i dun wan tat "reject" answer.......so sad sad de.......maybe next time friend oso cant be leh..............nt dare nt dare.............jz like tat ba..........haiz.............i duno wat i wan say la......

0 comments: