BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

how to describe myself leh......

tired tired tired...so tired leh...........nowsday..i aldi normal la............no much think la...........tired then sleep la...............haha......sumthing have change la..........i dun expert anything la.............nw at skool...ok ar.........haha.........my senior so funny la.........always say me....lc......how i lc wor....dun say hi to him........how i wan say hi wor.........so far leh...ish............open skool until nw.......i meet u so many time liao leh...........y so bad luck.........ahha...........okok........next time find 1 day we hang out asia cafe yum cha la...keke......


lazy la...............lazy la...............think tat dun wan write my feeling at here la..........cant help me oso...........use study n work ...more good leh........no much think...............2day...hehe..........i saw dao............my....nice de memory.............ish jz pass by...but oso happy le..............int bad nt bad.............................study study......work work...........my daily week...............yam gong leh.......

0 comments: