BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

how much i still can Pluggin

i reli duno tat........reli feel wan collapse la.........who can help me that....u or she....is them.....u knw ar...wat i feeling nw......mid nitez sleep i will so scary that someone at my downstair fight...some voice that duno from which person......whenever i back from work..i so scared oni mine walk that road.......scared sumthing was happen in my own.....duno when.......maybe is dis sentosa case happen........i will think that each moment or even a second.....nw ropped,kill case many dao........i dun wan think like that oso cant.......if i reli died...plz dun cry friend..........it will make me.......worry.........i jz wan u remember me even a second...i aldi happy enough......cause i reli so scared that ppl who let me alone there........haha.......y write dao dis like before died de surat...hahha........jz kidding la..............

0 comments: