BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

all is past.......

hmmm...that all wan i m d delete...paiseh la....let u all worry here...

all been past.....so let the sad thing...forget it k......i m ok right now....

i will appreciate i have been lost......now gv me de 2 chance...

sure i m appreciate it la...hey...dun run away from me...

never mind la..you run la..i go n find other wan...hehe..joking la..

i m quite happy..after that incident was happen.......i m know that...

you still haven forget me ....i m guess here la...maybe is wrong ......

watever it is...that is not important rite..important is..we been close d..

i m feel that la..maybe that is wrong again..wrong wrong.....

paiseh la..my mind now all being wrong wrong wrong...

reli la...yest u tell me that..u report to me....

is it..u feel scared ah....so am that i m send de sweet time dis word

you scared ah...reli just am la..but i m happy n touch that....

thank you....thank you ....thank you........

haiz.today..my exam reli reli shit ah....english composition...bang

i m damn useless ah......i m duno what i m writing....

haiz...that feel....tell me that..something bad sign for me..arghh..

daddy tell me that..if i m reli reli work hard on it.....

should be fine...haven come out de result aldi worry....

lol....he tell me watever it is....just face it.....dun try to escape..

erm..i wont...but i m reli reli work hard..why...

i should enter english classes.....who wan intro to me?

0 comments: