BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

past tense

why should i m feel now...duno leh...reli so ngam la...am us is same world.....

should i believe ah .........

tomorrow is someone birthday...normally dis time i will sent a wish sms to that birthday person....

but now...i think no need me anymore la...someone has replace my place la.......

say really de lo..i din angry you la...just sometime got some problem..plz dun throw the ball to me.....

i really duno how to settle la......last time is someone warning me....hey...our relationship d ended la...

if be friend...i m still welcome you...but other..sorry lo....watever is it...i just wish you at here..happy birthday ya..

haiyo...sorry for hide something to my lover...but i cant tell you now.......

i m scared you think too much on that......i m reli reli so miss you leh......

can you tell where are you now......is it forget me jor.......

wuwuuwuwu.....

0 comments: