BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

my false

i want be stronger....please get me back to the note.......arghhh.......stop think it la......

please please lisun.....all is end.....plz....dun think so much about that.....

is that de answer is i need....definetly not....but what i can i do.....just blame myself ba....

blame myself so late to recorgnise that..all is gonna change.......

my heart is pain pain....can i cry......when turn midnite...all light turned off......

i cant tahan my feeling aldi......maybe cry is just de way i can more comfortable ba.

boon keat ...plz why u wanna caring me too much.....that feel is when my birthday....

that you more concern my birthday than i m.....that i recorgnise..i tot.....that is a habit.

so i m try that..for few day i dun wan find u get u news.....that time i only recorgnise that

i kena....aldi....everyday think of u....wish to sms u but.....i scared you say me fan..

so i just once a while lo....all blame myself ba..is i left him.....argh....stupid ba lisun....

he wont belong to u anymore....so.....you have independent le.......if i cant early know that..

i reli dun wish to ask u.....but all is too late la.....now all is become like that...just can face it.....

i wont escape la.....will you still find me anymore, sms me? i think wont ba......

0 comments: