BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

haha...2day so geng de leh...

i can think tat i can do it de leh...haha...2day when i walk back 2 my workplace...i n de J passing by..haha u know wat i do leh...when c him pretend nvr c him..cause who ask him lc ly 1st...i also
duno wat he think de...b4 tat we so friendly 2 me n sumore when he off his work he..will come 2
find me eat lunch wif him..nowsday he aldi change liao...no more tat b4 i started know him de feeling le...b4 de us we always sms n chat ...n now we aldi long time din find both le..actually wat
is happening leh...suddenly can change like tat...haiz...he say he will put me in his heart b a very very good friend...tat word jz simply write de...if good friend y he can like tat treat me..i jz wan his harlo 2 me oni..know hw is treat me ar..walk by jz straight look ..when we suddenly meet..he pretend nvr c o...hurt dao...i also duno hw i can say lo...mayb tat is our end of de friendship ba...

0 comments: