BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

steven tea garden...27/6

huh..no special de 2day...duno 2day me very scary o..cause a bit feel tat i gv other ppl playing..duno normally we sms i dun feel anything de..2day when we sms tat momment o...i suddenly feel dao it is tat he play 2 me..he know all my thing..but i haven c it b4 de...itis so impossible..tat i think n think it is tat"enenmy"playingful...but tell myself y they wan play..not waste money meh..n sumore wat his wan get about my news leh..reli duno...tell me it is tat is de"enemy"...haiz..after finish work...i sit a jusco there 4 1hours n de half...so boring died le..luckily got book 2 c..if not died lo..n sumore tat ppl sms me..gv me feel no more boring jor..wait dao 10pm..then wait bus go pearl point..at de bus i n "his"so near leh..haha...his reli so shy o...duno wat his shy leh...haha..although so long time jor..but still hapi tat..1st time so near with him o...then we go pasar mlm...no special la...cause all close jor..haha unlucky de us then we go steven tea garden lo...wah many leng zai...but all can c oni la..cause duno them mah..blek 2day my friend fom jb de come down 2 kl...so surprise 2 her...so nice jor...haiz..look at me..reli haiz...so
cruzy...n outdated...

0 comments: