BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

off day..

off day duno wat can i do lo...boring died lo..actually 2day wan go college de..duno wat happen my mind..haha..lazy o...still wan think proberly cause tat is my last change tat i can choose le..haiz..also think future future...little child no nid think so fast.jz wan think wat time tusyen ar..wating time go skool.break,then bye bye..so miss tat life...nw de me...fan died lo..duno wan ay hostel or not leh..but if dun stay..like so boring lo..wake up early take bus take train..haiz...cham de life..but ok la..if de skool reli..haha..then ok lo..new life mah..such like tat la..aiyo..when my family buy car 4 me ar..if gt car haha..i can easy lo..sumore can go where i wan...can go yum cha.
shopping...eating..haha..dream oni la..but nw also ok la..sometime also can drive de..at sumore waiting my friend bought me lo..keke...long time din eat..bbq..steambot ,korean food jor lo...so miss them ar..cause wan save money n diet lo..so fat jor...aiyo..boring la..so boring la..

0 comments: