BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

dun say me i m unormal.....

haizyo...i gt nothing la.......y gt so many ppl say i unormal.........i jz concentra study oni mah..n think think what de paper i gt wrongly oni la.......yo......like that oso cannot ah.......aiyo..make me so fish leh.......all classmate look at me......ya la...i reli gt problem la....jz stress oni la.........nothing much.....after finish class..my friend all ask me....."u gt problem" ah.....tat lecture false la..haiz yo...hw i wan answer u all........jz keep quiet sit at there pay attention oso gt wrong meh...... maybe 2day abit sot sot oni la...dun worry......hmm......yest..paiseh...make u admire keep looking us.....look me feel paiseh la...j...ur admire..reli look yang guang ah.........

0 comments: