BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

hate IT dis subject...n bla bla...

.finally gone la...dis paper....make feel so worry de 1 paper.......n still 2 gt paper wan

going.....huhu...1 first....duno why wor...always stomach when i need on de way going for..

test....so bad la..always early 15 minutes my stomach pain will come back de la..sot sot....haha...

i reach back tell my mom n blame my mom u food was dirty......my mom..telling me nt food

problem is my problem.....she say me tension.....exam penyakit....lala..zha dao....maybe ba...today

paper....ok ba......reli scared dao...my brain is empty de leh.......but after that ok la......nt hope that

get A la..jz hope pass enough la....sir sir....dun so kiamsiap la....xd....

weiyo.....dis wan big news leh.....stay new my house de...1 mei mei....jz around 15 or 16 oni leh.

pregnant lo.....so fast.......reli cant believe that......if nt see from my eye..i oso cant believe that

leh...dis thing make my mom..scold n annouce that...bla bla.....dont do that plz la..that la......erm.

yaya..aloha aloha.......after that..feel myself....big lo......have wing to fly la.......haha....

0 comments: