BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

sot sot.....Jxxxxxx

stop calling plz........i duno who is that actually but i think is you ba........sot sot.......why u so like.....sat noon calling n sunday nite ah calling but dun wan say anything.........argh.....crazy....about that incident happen.....i received so many..pelik pelik call leh.....duno i dream think 2 much or wat la.........sot sot....sorry ah......yest i press quite long hour leh....make u so many waste credit...but dun wan...say anything.......1 month liao leh......still haven forget meh.......izzit me so inncocent ba.......nt u leh..i oso okay la....if is u....try to forget me ba......now i din pretend u as my friend liao leh..........haha..i scared ur admire scold me again leh......i wont use 016 la........c how u can get my num...........let end ba.....Jxxxxx....pretend we duno knw b4 la......lalala~

0 comments: