BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

sem break~

  1. finish my exam la...
  2. now worry result la...
  3. now feel wan find a job to work la...
  4. but my family.......nt allow...........
  5. should i work with my bro..........
  6. so confuse it leh...............
  7. fan fan fan fan fan fan..........
  8. haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz........
  9. my lifestle.....
  10. boring boring boring boring........
  11. dis holiday how to spend it leh.......
  12. yest my mind gt alot of thing need to do de ar...
  13. how come......now refresh back..jz can haiz ah....
  14. ya........feel wan have a nice holiday..........
  15. before having exam......my mom.......
  16. ask me accom her balik kampung........
  17. should i..use that place for mine dis sem holiday
  18. i din not gua.....so boring leh..there...nt my own place
  19. go where oso cannot ah.........
  20. i wan go sumwhere........when wan take action leh.....
  21. before my day........or after myday leh...........
  22. dis year my day......i think oso..lonely de lo.....
  23. erm..refresh last year..keke........yaya..that great..
  24. dis year~lala........nt comment........
  25. yam gong la.......1 wish oso haven achieve yet......
  26. muz work hard~
  27. how how how.........how how........
  28. imposible .....imposible........imposible............
  29. dun expert too much.......dissapointed more high.....
  30. dis recently i feel so good liao leh.........
  31. din go n disturb other le.........feel...sot sot.uncomfortable
  32. not i la of course......usual gv me bully de.....
  33. oso feel that i sot sot..feel nt like me...did you feel that.
  34. but nw..din find u all..reli feel nt normal...
  35. always....taip le...so many in text message....
  36. think le think le..........suan le....dun wan la...
  37. all delete le......
  38. i dun wan become habit to find ur all...........
  39. u knw ah that is dangerous leh..............my friend
  40. even my admire i oso din find le..same like u all....
  41. so is fair de.......haha.......u knw that?
  42. i dun wan feel that oni i care...at de end...
  43. that de problem come out..........
  44. thx de incident...make me grow up le...
  45. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  46. haha.....why dis recently din see that my skul..fate ah
  47. u graduate liao ah.....gt so fast meh......
  48. keke......nw din meet u at skull liao de.....
  49. got la...but few leh.....haha....library........
  50. emem......nw meet dao lc ..guy more leh....
  51. wah...that day see him serious de look.....ok mah
  52. not that lc la....jz pose oni la........xd........
  53. watever la.......

0 comments: