BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

purpose?

working oso need purpose de meh, not just salary?i quite confuse dis type of question le

i just know....i need it is part time oni...nt full time leh.....u think i din think b4 ah...who wan employ

accounting jz for part time ah....and jz can work...on sat n sun.......so...if reli wan work...that job..

i just can think..i oso know that...accounting dis job must keep experience...but how....as me like

that.....ya tat oni way...work for my bro...part time calculate acc...since i jan waiting until now......

still dun hv any respon....i still wan wait meh....if skin care..i think nt that difficult to find a job.....

but nw nt leh.....argh......childish....i agree i m ......but nt that okay.....duno why....after telling me

that....i feel..that......i cant be match with him......like him....so wonderful type de.....i reli cant leh

..........cant dare liao but i will make him change his mind...............i cant change to became

prefectly...my is my.......sori.......if cant accept.....my attitude plz...get lost.........watever that is

lucky to knw him......ya ..i like guy more clever than me........gambahted.........

0 comments: