BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

duno...y..

duno y..i can became like tat..easy to give up de..mayb i aldi lost my direction liao la..aldi not me liao la...when de happen,i begin dun believe friendship jor la...tat i think as much as good between u n ur friend...finally also....sad de end..rite...u knw ar...i b4 b4 b4 tat knw a friend...i think we relatinship still ok de...later 2 or 3 more month..i saw de friend at road n wan go say hello to de friend...de friend shock then de friend say to me..who r u o...i de feeling like gv 1 ppl from 18 floor throw to lg floor...then nothing can say liao la...jz continue walk la...tat day i tell myself i wan 4get dis kind of friend...delete de contact all new wan...cause i scared i will contact de friend again...finall 1 year gone jor...we meet again...but i pretend duno la...n de friend like so friendly walk to my area..n wan say something..but i feel dao de friend wan come nearest...i walk so fast to leave..i wont 4get at begin how i treat me de...so tat happen..i adli lost confidence to start to knw a new friend...cause i knw tat..1day we happen de rite...haha..gt sentences say to us..."go out friend will help u"i think dis sentence nt so true la..rite...hmm..like example..if i sad ..can tell who who will help me...nobody rite..finally mai wan think n do urself...haiz...tired jor la....

0 comments: