BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

no mood lo...

duno y dis recently i like 1ppl sit at there dream.n thinking thing...so fan la...mayb i became gila jor...can 1ppl think dis or that...haiz...so no mood la..i also duno y..i dun like show face de..so u reli duno wat i think leh..always c my emotion is happy de...who understand tat i actually de feeling..i think haha nobody knw ba...i jz dun wan show it to other cause i reli dun wan my friend so unhappy when with me la...keke..sometime i so fan with u all...no i fan jz like to do dis kind of thing cause i scared lonely mah...n scared u all gt 1day 4get who is me jor...i reli scared la..ermm sad thing dun wan say la..haha..y actually is me...i reli duno la...sometime i will ask myself i got use or nt leh...feel like me is rubbish de..no use at all lo...rite...i also think like tat la..haiz...no mood ar...nw day work place b4 tatwas happy de..nwdays haiz..so unhappy la..if nt wan save money to do something...i run jor la...still wan wait nw meh...aiyo...y they all ppl wan disturb me leh..i gt disturb u meh...c dao them so angry la..y u wan show face leh..u think i duno o...y o..u gt 2 character ppl de...1 is good de n 1 is bad de character...at my infront like nothing was happen b4 at other infront..haiz...

0 comments: