BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

u r my lucky star.....







haha...dis sentences haha..come from a shop de thing...keke then i copy la...think think o...who reli is my lucky star.. always stand at my beside..support me...n care me...hmm.still haven arrived wor..........2day erm..still ok la..........oso nothing special la..........erm..jz think friendship still can b continue de...if both still gt heart to survise our friendship la....erm..i no more hate le la..nw more hapi if we still is a friend..2day o...died shit la...na..tat kind of food..4 ringgit leh...aiyo..i go home cook also nt more than 4 ringgit la..next time..haha..wont go liao de la..if i reli rich,mayb i will la...erm..nothing 2 write la...jz dun wan gv me c dao them..pk la..

0 comments: